Monday, July 16, 2012

Valentina EDP by Valentino

Hi ladies!



On Saturday I was invited for Valentina. A new perfume from Valentino. Please do read the press release ✈  HERE before reading this post since you will be inspired, fully understood and falling in love with the scent.



As everyone has known, Valentino is a brand that everyone in the world at least heard of. His designs in fashion is something that always remembered as a celebration of a female body and one of celebrities must have items in the whole wide earth ^__^ already smell the excitement in me?





Immediately I took pictures of myself on the spot, I know it's in the middle of the mall but in that zone I feel the beauty, gorgeousness and elegance surrounding the area with pale pink florals everywhere. It was simple yet beautiful in every details.




This is it, this is the product that makes all the troubles worth, a very sophisticated bottle with roses on it. The liquid is almost transparent with only a hint of pink color. It shows how precious it is and pure.




Soon after that Mr. Leo introduced me to the 3 notes of the perfume, start from the top notes which is fruity, refreshing and light. It is a mixed between Calabrian Bergamot and White Alba Truffle. The middle/hearth note is Amalfi Orange Blossom, Jasmine, and Wild Strawberry, which gives me a burst of floral which is coherent with the top notes and instead of overwhelming each other they completed in a realm where, they made sense and walks along hand in hand. Last, I smell the base note, Cedar Wood, Vanilla and Amber. Where it enhance the whole notes. It was a very beautiful harmony that I didn't find in any other perfume. Valentino is a genius.




Then, I try on the perfume, it was a serenade of beautiful components where they are flowing in the garden of paradise. Simultaneously creating a dainty enamor that captivate our heart.



To make the experience whole, team Valentina Indonesia gave us a pretty nail art from Sassi. Look at the flowers and pale pink colored nails ^0^ Love it as well.




 Then I tried in the lotion which is so light and refreshing in terms of texture and scent. There are some blings too, a golden tiny sparkles. The hydration is lovely and feels light to the touch where apprehend scent bursting out, ready to charm the surroundings.




These are the packaging.

Valentina perfume is all in EDP. Sold in 80 ml for Rp. 1.250.000, 50 ml Rp. 950.000, and 30 ml in Rp. 680.000

The Body Milk (lotion) is Rp. 525.000, Velvet Shower Gel is Rp. 460.000 and Perfumed Deodorant for Rp. 455.000




Everyone goes home with goodies from Valentina, a bottle of perfume and clutch bag, specially designed by Valentino himself, which you can get after a certain amount of purchase. Get it now as it is a very limited edition. Available in Metro Plaza Senayan.



This is mine, I love it so much
 The scent is inspiring me in every way, calm, confident and enrapture.




When I received it the cap is still on, a clear cap kept for traveling wise.




Then open it and the black pearl is the head of the sprayer while by pressing the metal on top the perfume will come out from the center of the black pearl.



Do I love it? I truly do, I see my self using this perfume for the next ten years. I love how it made me into this princess, royalty, and goddess-like socialite which speaks freedom and democracy ^0^ The perfume is delicate but the present is undeniable, subtle yet strong in appearance. Delicate yet like a jasmine, so memorable and beautiful.



This is me, a blue blood self-proclaimed, where the skies is the limit. Where the word beautiful is still not enough, fine, precious, sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment