Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Body Shop Chocomania Experience (+Rainforest Shampoo and Conditioner)




First of all, thank you so much The Body Shop Indonesia for inviting me in the press event of Chocomania. The chocolate in the image looks so luxurious and delicious in the same time, I need some chocolate now and I will do my review while digesting some now, okay ^__^ And I do suggest you to read this post while munching some gorgeous chocolate. Okay, grab some now, I'll wait.




Since I'm late (again, really sorry and please everyone who takes part in making Jakarta better, do it faster ya) I'm immediately rushed to the OR, O-so-pleasureable Room where the arrays of comforts matters are ready. From feet cleansing.




To the delicious Strawberry tea.





After that and in a comfortable robe plus slippers.




I'm ready for my treatment. This is so perfect, I do have a hectic day(s) and meetings after meetings, traffic after traffic, I really need this and I know many working men and women out there need this indulging treatment once in a while and keep us in . . . sanity (^__^)




On my bed, there they are, I can't help it but saying Awwhhh! I want them, and the amazing scent already lingering in the room, it was so sweet at first but like cuddling on a teddy bear that's fluffy and soft. That's exactly how I feel for Chocomania.




Different item have different texture, but they all share the same ingredients: Cocoa Butter, please do read more ---> HERE. And as always The Body Shop will always serve the community:

Our Community Fair Trade cocoa butter comes from cocoa beans harvested by Kuapa Kokoo Co-operative in Ghana. With over 50,000 small-scale farmers, it is one of the biggest fair trade co-operatives in the world. Our trade has helped to fund education and medicine for members and their families.

Now, let's start my treatment shall we?!




First the therapist gave me a relaxing massage with the body butter, even thou it look so thick and heavy, surprisingly it melts on my skin easily and there's no sticky feeling, it was kinda unbelievable for me, I even ask the therapist if she mixed it with lotion or even replace it with lotion, nope! Pure body butter that she uses. And usually after using the body butter all over me, including feet, they usually become so slippery and I can easily fall in the wet shower room, IT DOESN'T. You really have to try this gorgeous Chocomania Body Butter by The Body Shop. Provide 48 hours hydration without being sticky. Superb!
 Then we moved on to the scrub, the scrub that so rough, here's some info:

This exfoliating body scrub has a decadently chocolatey scent and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It contains real cocoa butter and organic cane sugar.

I was enjoying the treatment so much, the dead skin are all gone and the cocoa shell also helps with the exfoliating, I can feel the old skin peels away, the blood circulates better and everything is beautiful again.




Then it's my time to rinse everything away. In the shower The Body Shop Indonesia has prepared the Chocomania Shower Cream, Rainforest Shampoo and Conditioner. I use them all without any doubt. The shampoo and conditioner in moisture and it does gives me smoother hair in a jiffy. The smell also so lovely and fragrant. Refreshing and make my hair silky, here's some information on the hair care I use:

Gently cleanses to help restore moisture and improve the hair's softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Fair Trade honey and sugar. No silicones, sulphates, parabens or colourants. For dry hair.

Conditions to help restore moisture and improve the hair's softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey, babassu oil and coconut oil. No silicones, parabens or colourants. For dry hair.

And they are correct, moisturizing my hair without making them limp! Volume is still here ^__^





I've moved on to shower cream. The bottle looks so fancy, glowing and so does what's inside it.

This pearlescent shower cream contains real cocoa butter and has a decadently chocolatey scent. It is soap-free and will not dry out the skin.





Like a liquid toffee, gorgeous and feels so rich. Pleasurably rich and I love the scent. A bit fresher than the body butter but still so creamy. My skin are being indulged now. The cleansing ability also good. Lather easily and abundant foam are created. I wanna stays here, please. Bubble zone!





Then, hmm let's see which one I should try next?! The lotion! A more liquid version of body hydration that is also a bit fresher than the body butter in terms of scent.

This lightweight but luxurious body lotion has a decadently chocolatey scent.


And I'm enjoying it too, preferably used at day time but if your skin is dry, use the Chocomania Body Butter all the way, Psst! The staff also told me Chocomania also good for those with stretch marks ^__^ preventing and caring at the same time.





Lippies! I love lippies from The Body Shop and the delicious Chocomania Lip Butter gives me irresistible lips (in every meaning possible) that burst in chocolate scent.





If used alone, it gives me a nude look on the lips.



Last but not least, here's some great news for you:
1. Chocomania is available in the store start today!!!
2. I see them online thebodyshop.co.id there have 10% off you know and their prices which is already affordable become more friendly with less than Rp.200.000.

Chocomania Range:
Body Butter, discounted price become: Rp. 170.100 same with Body Scrub
Shower Cream, discounted price Rp. 71.100
Body Lotion, discounted price Rp. 116.100
Lip Butter, discounted price Rp. 62.100.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment