Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Biotherm PureFect Skin - Pure Skin Effect Hydrating Gel


Hi all!

I'm back with Biotherm. A very gorgeous brand from France that is so unique, with the power of hydration, Biotherm has created many range to make one's skin look awesomely gorgeous!

I have to thank Biotherm Indonesia for giving me a bottle and this brand new item is just too good to be true, all of you who have combination to oily skin will love and crave for more of these for sure.




Here's some details from biotherm-usa.com:

PURE•FECT SKIN
Pure Skin Effect Hydrating Gel
For Combination or Oily Skin


Did you know that 70% of women aged 20 and older suffer from shiny skin, enlarged pores and imperfections? Help your skin look perfect and pure with the triple-action power Pure.Fect Skin. Featuring L.Digitata, a powerful marine alga that produces a powerful purifying anti-bacterial protection, this complete range helps to matify your skin while keeping it hydrated, balanced, and clear of imperfections.

RESULTS
Control shine for up to 8H. Pores and imperfections are visibly reduced. Skin is left feeling smooth, matte and hydrated. Skin reveals crystal-clear purity.

INGREDIENTS

L. Digitata: A marine algae of the Atlantic coasts produces a powerful purifying antibacterial protection. On the skin, L.Digitata extract, associated with Zinc, is highly effective in targeting the bacteria present at 90% in the most visible imperfections.
Perlite: Micro-particles of Volcanic Rock that absorb water and oil on skin's surface.
Aquatoril™and Pure Thermal Plankton keep skin hydrated, balanced and prevents inflammations.

TEXTURE
A hydrating gel with the freshness and hydration of a moisturizer and the finish of a mattifying powder. A new fragrance to Biotherm: citrus floral and pure and fresh textures for a clean skin sensation.

APPLICATION
Apply daily to perfectly cleansed face and neck. Use 2 drops of gel.




The instruction is super easy and you can't hardly found any difficulties. Just clean your face, use toner and serum of your choice and apply this wonderful gel.



In my mind I was thinking of something like Aquasource, read it --> HERE. Where it is really in a gel form and color. Pure-Fect Skin is milky white. But still in terms of texture, it was like a gel, a milky white gel.

So I pump twice and Ooh, I'm melting in happiness, the scent of this refreshing gel is like L'Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme and Eau Vitaminee combined. I love it so much.


I hope you all can see the after picture clearly, the before and after. On before, my face is cleaned, toned and for the serum I use Skin.Ergetic, read it --> HERE. Then when I use it the milky white gel just melt like snow touching a warm skin. And after distributing, can't you see that glow on my cheek? They are real and this pictures are untouched with any editing process. You can see the redness on some parts (if I edited the picture, I will edit those redness and make my skin tone more even).

So there it is, a healthy happy glowing skin. They are definitely not oily, it was a pure hydration that is perfect for those with combination skin and oily skin as well for being so light yet boost the hydration level needed. The skin looks refreshed (I also recommend to use it with Skin.Ergetic for added liveliness or any other serum by Biotherm for other effect), rejuvenated and perfect for the heat and humidity in Jakarta. It scream summer all over the world, so everyone, this is a must have item for you this summer \^0^/ and for the rest of us in this tropical land, it is a daily moisturizer.

For me, since I have combination to dry skin, I use the product for day use, and for night time Aquasource still my best friend since it gives me more moisture and hydration needed for more than 8 hours in an air-conditioned room and sleeping.

Conclusion: I love the anti bacterial property, I adore the scent, I'm head over heels crazy for the sensation when using it and it is another perfect product for anyone who loves their skin. Definitely a 5 stars product (perfect score!)



2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice review you got here.
    I'm currently on perfection range.Just wondering, since I'm 35+, is it ok to switch to purefect range???I'm of combination-oily type.As much as I super the looove perfection range, the moisturiser tend to make my face looks 'a little' shiny.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Neesa,

    Hmm, I suggest for you to try them first, Biotherm does provide samples for you to try at home before committing to the whole pack.

    ReplyDelete