Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Wash



I bought the product a week ago, finding a daily cleanser in Singapore can be tricky, I'm not looking for make up cleanser, whitening, anti acne, nor anti aging. I'm looking for a simple daily cleanser which I use daily whenever I'm not on makeup, which is often too.

So I bought Hada Labo's foaming facial wash which foamed abundantly, seriously a small pea size can lathered up real good and clean up the whole face from daily dirt. I do double wash whenever using sunblock product. For waterproof makeup I still recommend using a waterproof makeup remover first before cleans everything with this product.

What I like about Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Wash is their not scented, no gimmicks, just pure cleansing wash that help to clean your face without all the fuss I didn't need. I cleans without striping away the moisture, no squeaky skin, suitable for morning wash, and for me anytime. It's a simple cleansing wash that work out well. My skin is a combination of dry cheeks and oily t-zone, but both of the areas are satisfy using this product.



Image of the product from Hada Labo's Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment