Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hair Treatment by L'Oreal Professionnel in Shinjuku (Salon Institute)




Last week I went for a personalized hair treatment in L'Oreal Professionnel Salon Instutite called Shinjuku Premium Salon in Kuningan City Mall. In here you get to have a professional hair care treatment that uniquely yours. No matter what your scalp and hair condition is, they will give you the correct serum shampoo, conditioner and mask accordingly. So yes, it can be a mix and match from different types but it's all in the L'Oreal Professionnel series. Innovation and professionalism.




Shinjuku Premium Salon is completed with the Color Bar, treatment room and other facilities for customers where they can enjoy a full service with L'Oreal Professionnel products. I'm going to try mine today.




Hmm, which of the range would be suitable for me ya?

I have oily scalp and dry colored hair strands. And I think my hair also needs some boost of strength plus hydration.




Without being unsure the staff immediately do the diagnose on my scalp.





Ugh, oily scalp indeed. Then he checked the hair strands condition which need repairs.




The process is soon be done with care and around 90 minutes, it's all done. Next time you can get a personalized treatment from scalp to the ends of your hair too, and the massages plus relaxing ambiance, drinks on the house. Ooh! You'll love the pampering for sure!




And ta da! Here's my result :) They generously pampered my hair until it's shining happily.
The scalp is rejuvenated, less oil and feels like they can breathe again, the mask hydrated my hairs where they look moist and glowing, it was a bliss.

The curls and style? It's on the house! So come to Shinjuku Premium Hair Salon and until June 2012 when mentioning my name: Carnellin, you'll get 50% off for any service done in the salon. And one of the signature key of the salon is the owner himself, Mr. Audid, he is famous for giving customer a unique look that suitable for each individual handcraftedly ^^ He'll consult with you and get that perfect look just for you.



Check out his schedule and see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment